Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Going to Miami...

Going to Miami...

I'm going to Miami in April, and it couldn't come sooner! I've had a particularly rough weekend and the weather in Indiana is absolutely cold and miserable, so I've been daydreaming a lot about Spring Break. Even though I'm not a student anymore, I still love taking a trip down South around this time to get some sun and splash around in the ocean.

My picks for Miami include a funky chevron bag handmade by Jet Set Coco, who happens to be a fabulous Miami local herself, a cutout floral dress from Indy boutique Niche (modeled here by the lovely Ashley Menner), a sexy white bikini, because hello, it's Miami, and cheap sunglasses, because I always lose them on vacation. What's on your Spring Break wish list?


1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your trip! Take a look at our spring/summer collection!

    www.redemptionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete